Game Developement
March 28, 2024, 07:13:48 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: We have found a game name!

Home Help Search Americas Third Party Support Staff List Login Register  

Hi, I am a newbie love finding travel deals in Australia.

Pages: [1]
  New Topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Hi, I am a newbie love finding travel deals in Australia.  (Read 41 times)
antinlemn
« on: January 13, 2011, 12:04:20 pm »

Hello, I am Sam, I have just joined to become a member of this great site. I think this is a very informative site and I would always come back frequently and be a part of the community here.

I going on holidays and before I go on a holiday, I always research and looking for some cheap travel deals, especially in today's economic environment; there is loads of bargains out there.

For those who are interested at Travelling to or from Australia, you may want to check out a site I found lately, it aggregate a range of Holidays Australia deals in all categories you can think of. I have just booked a 5 star hotel in Sydney for less than $150 after I found a deal on this site.
http://www.pickatrip.com.au/au_hotels/wotif-sydney-and-melbourne-wot-hotels-sale

If you are looking to travel to Australia, spend a few minutes on this site and you may save yourself a big buck. Obviously, don't forget other useful sites such as Kayak, Expedia, Skyscanner…etc. There are plenty of bargains out there. Make sure you are using every of your travel dollar wisely.
Report Spam   Report to moderator   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  New Topic  |  Print  

Jump to:  

This game will be developed by this site, AND THIS SITE ONLY!
Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum